Sunday, April 6, 2008

now...stress...

START FROM TIS SEM I FEEL STRESSFUL...
coz next term is my in-tern...
after in-tern is my final project...
i feel 1 day stress then 1 day...
i very worry my result and my future...
tis year i smy final year...
i feel stress then my spm exam...
argh...!!!!
i feel i going crazy...
i feel the time is limited for me...
i feel my breathe also fast...
everythings is fast...
i scare...i worry...
i need good result from this term...
i give my own stress...
i hope i can did it...
just do it...
last week...ms suzi call us choose our best work put in portfoilio...
i feel all my works are weird and bad...
dunno how 2 show in portfolio...
i feel shame...
hiaz...
i worry in-tern...
i need a brave heart...
i feel i like 2 call ppl help me or teman me...
i cant individual...
cant take care myself better...
how 2 improve my disadvantages...
hiaz...

No comments: