Wednesday, February 20, 2008

thursday only...

hiaz...2day juz thursday only arh...
y the time so slow when i need faster...
when i need it slow it move damn fast...
juz now my cousin ask me...
why u din go dating?
so free?
i think a while....
erm...i juz dating on weekend...i answer...
then she laugh like hell...
weekend??she said.
then go away d...
wats wrong?
izit dating muz everyday??
i think......

but i 1 week only see him few day...not more then 2 day...
sometime reli less then 2 day...
i very miss him...
he also miss me...
tats problem is he live 2 far form my house...
wat 2 do?
i also busy my assignment everyday...
how??
although he work nearby my house...
but v also can meet for few minute...
why??
busy?excuse a lot?
my mind everyday think...
why i cant everyday meet him juz for few minute...
hiaz...
i reli miss him...
juz bcs tat cny we everyday meet...
then after cny we cant like last time juz meet on weekend...
hiaz...
why again?

faster i 1 faster....the time move to next thurday 28 march...
i 1 faster go redang...
i reli feel stressness on my shoulder and back pushing me...
feel pain...
i scare...my assignment cant finish...
but my heart is already at redang island...
my heart is already in vacation...

my life cant without you...
my time cant without you...
my heart cant without you...
you are mine...

No comments: