Wednesday, February 27, 2008

vacation(1 more day)

last thursday...i onli post tat the time move so slow...
but now...
wah....
wednesday d...
friday is our vacation...
wah...
friday mornin...
5.30a.m...muz reach airport...
7a.m...our plane will fly 2 redang...
cant believe...
my 1st time go vacation with all my crazy friends by airplane...
damn excited...
yuhoo...
hehe^^

2day i start packing my things...
coz 2molo i will go dear dear there and go airport 2gether on fri...
so far 2 airport oo...
rawang 2 lcct...far far away...
hiaz...muz wake up very very early oo...
shit...
i scare i cant wake up...
long time din wake up tat early d...
hehe^^

friday who go redang muz becarefull...
coz our crazy gang will b there...
i scare v will make the island sink...
kaka...
so who going tat day muz becarefull oo...
hehe^^
our voice and laugh sound or wave will make the island vibrate...kaka...

2molo sure no mood in class...
coz the mind keep think of redang...
my heart fly 2 redang 1 week d...
now friday my body will go there 2 meet my heart...
but i scare 2molo my mind will fly 2 redang 2...
i cant concerntrate...argh!!!
how??
now my mind was at airport d...
cant control it...
my heart keep on fly away...
i cant bring back my heart...
doctor...help me...
i lost my mind and heart...
how??
i going crazy~~@@
shit--
reli crazy d~~@@

No comments: