Monday, January 3, 2011


Jan of 2011
Start from today...my house going to be more and more silent...gosh...!!! coz my sis go in to national service today. And my bro stay at hostel few weeks come back once.........now left my parents and me...and i am a bad girl seldom at home..woots** woots** what should mum cook...just left 3 of us....hard to cook also...mayb have to start day of "tabao" already....... :(
This month kind of busy for me...i gonna done some of my own job before chinese new year. I hope to get my iphone as soon as possible.....oh ya....joyce darling coming back soon...16th jan...can we go club?? i miss club...i think almost 2 months i never officially go club...but why officially...hahaha....last month i went club cause alex's fashion show....that's not count it....coz is an event...wahhahaa...i miss club....
I guess this new year i sure will be more and more busy....and my panda eye will come again...my eye will getting smaller and smaller....oh no........i dont want ahhhh...!!! help me...!!! but compare what i did in 2010...i really improve a lot in my 3d...really happy when i saw the improvement...i wish can getting better and better....wuhoo~~!!!
Any plan for chinese new year...??

No comments: