Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In this early year
i start to feel myself getting older and older
i saw all the youngster beside me
was like enjoy their own life
and happy
when i was collegue i also like that
feel old man....
i gonna take care my own body well
although i have a mature face
[said by many ppl...they said i looks like 26years old]
wtf!!!
i am not i am just 22 years old be4 my birthday
haiz....i know i looks old
but someone told me....diff things
i like what he said...
you want mature or childish??
i really prefer mature....
coz i can think something better then the oldest
i prefer this....i like that way...
but i told them
when i was 40years old...
but i still looks like 26 yrs old
that's a great time....will that??
i must keep....!!!
gambateh...!!!
keep my body shape also....
keep my looking...!!!

No comments: