Sunday, July 25, 2010

why today is sunday??!!

why every people having sunday today??
why today is sunday??
why is my sunday??
can anyone tell me??
what is sunday meaning for everyone??
i lost my snday since few months ago...
did anyone tell me...why is that??
sound crazy....
I AM CRAZY...
my sunday such a suckssss....
and boring...
sitting in the office...
facing the lappy...
when customers come in...
go and talk to them....
sound so fucking boring....
just feel like....
have a comfort sleep in the sunday morning....
after wake up have a lovely coffee...
read newspaper...
eat some toast...
play with my doggie...
run around in the park...
where is the time...??!!!!!
who can tell me??
I am so sad right now...
cause i lost it............................................
i lost the feel...
i lost that lovely moment...
why last time i didn't enjoy it when i had??
always like that...this is human...
human always wont appreciate what they having now...
so we must always remind ourself...
appreciate what you having now...
don't wait until all gone...
you only wanna chase it back....
no point already..........
sound like i have some little point poiting someone...
kaka^^
shhhhhh................:P

No comments: