Friday, July 2, 2010

T.T

When i need anyone help...
when i'm in trouble...
i just need a hand or a soft voice care me...
but no one...
always like that...
always no one...
make me sad...
make me disappionted...
u all always like that...
when u all need my help...
u all call until my phone broke also...
ask for my help...
i still will help u all...
but when i was in trouble...
who??
who will??
do anyone care??
no...........NO....
that's no....NO!!!
i am angry...
i am sad...
just need someone beside...
but is like such a hard things...
mayb someone said that's my fortune
mayb...
i was thinking...if u reli get another side prefect mayb the other side will gone...
very hard to understand...
mayb when u all reach that stage...
u all will know...
human cannot be perfect...
you cannot greedy on every part that you hope...
is true de...
now i reli feel that so deep...
but some part i reli can let go de....
just the other side can let go anot....
T.T

No comments: