Sunday, December 20, 2009

today dunno why i feel my world like so grey...
feel emo...
feel sad...
i need a shoulder and arm...
who can borrow me...
i need a warm arm...
suddenly the loneliness pop out from my heart...
suddenly i ask myself...
shud i go into another relationship...
my heart is feel : no way....
but i feel to....
coz will make me wont sad and wont lonely...
soon is christmas...
i hope to be alone...
i hope to be silent night...
but i feel i will cry on eve...
dunno why...
feel so sad....
in my heart now the place still empty...
who will get in...???
still a question....
but i feel someone getting in...
i hope is the right 1...
but i dun1 be sad anymore,,,
could i???
will i???
all is question....
full of question in my heart...
i wish my mr. right is ........
but still ???
hope he is..........^^

No comments: