Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009

today is last day of 2009

what i did in 2009?
1. i graduated from PJCAD in interior architect course within 3 years
2. i broke up my 4 yrs+ relationship
3. i been working in a sucks company name DESIGNEGE that owe me 3 months salary
4. i work at quadrant contracts as my second company of the years
5. i have fun with my lovely friendss
6. i knew many many new friendsss...
7. i see through many many people whose bad and good

what i regret and i nv do?
1. i spend less time with my family
2. i waste too much money
3. i waste to much time in play
4. i did many many wrong things in this year
example: i too trust someone....
make me learn my leasson i wont be stupid anymore....
5. oversea study.................

what i happy in 2009?
1. i get back all my old friendsss....
2. i contact back kelly leong
3. finally i graduated my diploma course
4. i happy that i broke up
5. i happy that i see through the ppl who lie on me...
make me grow up...
6. i happy with my life....
i wont regret my life goes like this....
there is my stage of life...^^


thanks everyone who treat me good and bad....
i love you all....

currently just here...
to be continue...

No comments: