Friday, December 4, 2009

going end 2009

december 2009...
is going end of 2009
what i have done for this year many many
many many regret things i have done for everyone in my life
soon is going christmas 3 more weeks
what can i do for my christmas eve and christmas???
who can accompany me??? [no one^^]
will i have my lonely christmas???
where shud i celebrate???
so many questions in my mind
non stop pop out in my mind...
after christmas is 2010 eve
where shud i go???
lonely???
haiz...
speechless...
[tis shirley is damn bullshit here....damn it]
since start work...
my stress non stop...
i wanna have great trip...but...many reason^^
end of years...
all the employees waiting...
bonus....
annual dinner....
annual trip...
salary increasement ...
haha^^
so many things a employee must wait while end year...
looks busy in the mind....^^
well....for me i just need increasement...
if not bye~ bye~
but i noe is hard for tis company....
so.................well............soon.....will.....................
bye~ bye~

today office feel so cold~
and silent...
coz just left 3 staffs here....
all ................not here....so pityfull us...
and boring working time....
and today is friday!!!!
all in friday mood....so.........
just waiting go home for the whole day long....
haha....cant said that....
cause i got work^^ kaka.....
a moutain of work waiting me complete...

so.............continue my work again...^^

No comments: