Monday, November 16, 2009

already november...

now already november...
can see that we already surrounding christmas decorative...
and christmas smell~
i feel that tis year's christmas is come so fast...
but inside my heart...
christmas is kind of silent night...
i like the feel of christmas romantics...
this year christmas have you been think where to go???
where to celebrate???
what to present to ur family, friends and lover???
hmmm...
no idea yet...
i waiting my present >.<
kaka!!!
i waiting surprise...:P
but i know wont happen...
but this few days weather is cold~~~
will malaysia having winter???
will malaysia snow???
haha^^ that's what i hope [in heart]
hee....i feel that now is very cold...
i enjoy the weather...
but the weather make people lazy and easily feel hungry...^^
and many people flu~
soon going to 2010...
in my heart is excited...
coz my birthday soon...:P
but...sad too...
coz i going up so fast and my stress more...
i dun want...
can i???
i hope my end year can do something special to make me remember forever...
can i???
will i???
shall i???


hopefully i can have a wonderful greatly christmas....
[i know is hard to get it...=.=]

No comments: