Monday, November 30, 2009

28 nov 2009 night

27 nov i tell him i wanna break up.....
he said dun1...
at the end 28 nov night...
he tell me jst break up and cool down...
i reli dunno wat he think....
he just always keep his mind...
did u think wat i am feeling???
am i hurt???

haiz....suan bah...
pass....
tonight he finally bring back his clothes....
when i talk with him...
i was showing my smiling face....
but he give me the react is -.-
haiz....i just wan him be happy....not -.-[sad]

tonight i tell myself...
i will brighten up my life^^
hope u will be happy....
laugh more....^^

today i reli reli very tired d....
feel days nv sleep well....
and i am hurt and cry....
feel lonely so....
but tonight after i talking with my two girl's fren...
i feel more comfortable....
i hope i can have a nice dream and u too....
smile^^

No comments: