Monday, October 19, 2009

my weekend...T.T

LAST TIME i am a crazy shopaholic....
every week or weekend i sure must go shopping....
BUT...now....
i seldom shop already...
1st....since my company happen so many things....
and make me damn poor now....
i no more money to shop....
2nd....since this month....
he start working every day although weekend....
non stop....
left me alone....at home...
fatt-mou....

but since so many things happen on me...
and so serious shit....
so i wont be that crazy any more...
cause i start know how to appreciate everythings...
i know how poor how to survive...
how sad....how to live...

and i wont let the same things happen on me any more...
i hate it...
i dunno how bad how unlucky for my this whole year....
i dun want thsi things continue any more....
i dun wan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: