Tuesday, October 13, 2009

keep in touch again....

yesterday i pcik a call from my brother in the office
he tell got 1 friend call me through the house phone number
i was wondering who is that....
and she ask:" 请问月邑在吗?"
i wan wondering again...
who.......???!!!!
no idea....
cause my friends seldom call my chinese name....
and my bro ask her....
who is she???
she said 晓玉...
wah.....晓玉
she is my primary school friend
since form 2 or 3 we already lost contact.....
already almost 6 years we never meet each other...
i wan surprise she find me...

and yesterday i also keep in touch with my secondary school friends
with so call "best friends" on that time....
2 "best friends" + me = 3 person
in my secondary life .....
i have both of them as my playfellow
that time we always crazy together....
we go shopping together
we go travel as well
but since we graduated from secondary
we are seldom meet each other
specially me
coz i study at pj
and they working
bt both of them still keep in touch
just me seldom
coz i need rush my every term and semester
but i sms with them last night
and this friday night we plan to meet up
but for me....mayb they dun have any big change
but myself....i know i am
coz many people said cant recognize me
and said me fat already...hurt** T.T

INTRODUCE
my secondary "best friends"
SHIN YING AND SOO PEI
i known shin ying since form 1
we study in the same class
and that time is a person who very easy angry
every time we went out she sure get angry
and go home alone...funny**
and form 2 we different class
cause we have a big difference in result
but every break time
we still will find each other
start at form 2....
shin ying with soo pei and me argue
cause shin ying always get angry easily and like to scold people
cause she is the only daughther in her family
so she think every people will be patient with her disadvantage
form there soo pei and me never talk to her.....
form 3 just left me and soo pei....
form 4 finally we get in the same class with shin ying
but that time both of us also treat her not that friendly
but she sms us tell us
she already change
please be friend with her
after she sms us few month
finally we get back as friend with shin ying
from there we get together as "best friends" again....
we same class until form 5....
we study together....
play together....
shin ying always come my house....after school
cause we same tuition center
and we go tuition togther....
after form 5....
shin ying go learn p licience with me
but she failed in the first stage "undang"
so at the end i go course by myself...
after that case....
we lost contact already.......................
but 1 year still sms few time....sad**
that time we also have our relationship
and we getting to different stage and career....

and soo pei...
i known her since my primary school friend standard 6
we same class since standard 6
but standard 6 we never talk
cause i am taller so i have to sit at the back row
and she is tiny
so she have to sit in front
and that time i am inspector
so my break time is early then normal student
so we seldom meet although same class
that time i also join many competition like basketball, volleyball, art and etc.
so i am a busy kid on that time.
and the terrible is she stay nearby my house
and i never realize....
when i know she get into same secondary school with me
on that time i only start talk to her
and we go school together since form 1 to form 5
form 3 i different class with her....
but we still friend
after that form 4 we finally get back same class
haha^^
since form 4 we getting bads
we start doing some bad things
like whack classmate
run from school
skip class
skip school
skip tuition
and she get in relationship since form2
at form 5 she already in relationship almost 8 time
can said that is puppy love
but that time i am stupid
i dun dare to get in relationship
1st i scare my parents scold
2nd that time i just wanna study
3nd that time i am busy too....
i always involve in art competition
and i was jealous her so happy with her relationship
so begining of form5 she introduce a guy for me
he is my currently boyfriend...
is very thanks to her.....
after our secondary graduated
we still in touch
is more then me and shin ying
cause she work at the kindergarden beside my house there...
so we still will me every morning for almost 1 year
but after that she change her job to others place
and we lost contact already
but is happy yesterdat she call me and chat for a while


hope this friday night is a happy and fun day for us....
excited to meet you all....
hehe^^

No comments: