Monday, July 20, 2009

my weekend...18 & 19 july 09


18 JULY is mei foong's wedding
Congratulation mf!!!!
wish you have a happiness family...
you are so pretty on that night...hehe^^





mei foong & tuck wai...


mei foong second dress....
although she already very tired...
but she still do her professional bride...
she still show her sweet smile while taking photo with us...


all of us~
19 july 09 (sun)
early morning of sunday
my bf wake me up...
he said go breakfast with his family [omg~]
he already 2 weeks never met his family...
so ok lol...just accompany them have a breakfast
the half way of breakfast
my bf boss call him [shit~sunday wei...still need work meh~]
[family day lol...hiaz...]
the boss ask my bf go back office a while...
so no choice my bf need to show his is a good employee
so we faster finish breakfast
then rush to office
hiaz....
i wait him in the car while playing my the sim2 with phone
after almost 1 hours he come out
then we go the garden meet his family again...
shop around...
and we go fish spa again...
after fish spa....
we go ulu langat...[is quite a far place for me...]
after that we having our dinner with sun set at little genting...
cool~ many people take photo there...
we ate until the sky change dark...
and when go home also late already...
but is happy to meet up my bf family....
thanks all...
tired weekend for me~~~llll
i love my weekend...^^

No comments: