Thursday, June 19, 2008

tired of intern....

tired from 1st day until 2day 4nd day d...
many work 2 do...
going crazy....


boss keep on give me work...
i very tired ah...
last few day keep on sleep after work...
so no write blog...
2day more ok d...

hehe...
2molo friday luuu....
but very bad..saturday i have 2 work ah...


in this company learn many of professional stuffs...
i like it...
but damn freaking tired...

1st day i work alraedy have 2 meeting and visit 1 site...
make me have a good experience...
but out for whole day at the 1st day...
but tis few day i work in office...
my office very very cold...
cold like north porth...
very very cold....
make me keep on neezze...
and flue...


the senior in tis company very very nice....
teach me a lot...
and tell me many exactly experience...
good...
hehe^^

No comments: