Wednesday, June 11, 2008

interview desigedge...

2day bryan accompany me go designedge interview...
this company at the dynasty hotel lower ground level...
they have three worker plus 1 boss...
2day the boss not there...
so the senior interview me...
before the senior interview me...
the boss calling...and ask me answer the phone...
and the boss said...
he not in today...coz he have meeting...
the boss name is patrick...
he give me a feel is...
very man...coz of his sound...


the enviroment at the company not bad...
have a good lighting...
have a good surrounding...
juz a bit small...
but is ok 4 me...
actually i quite like tis company...

but 2molo i have 2 interview at another company also...
the company call strawberry...
such a cute name...
hehe^^
tis strawberry quite near me...
juz dunno their enviroment and working process...
so 2molo go 2 have a look...
onli choose which company loo...

hope next monday start work la...
coz quite boring at home...
hehe^^

because many of my classmate 2day start work d...
saw they all work so hard and tired also scare...


hope all good luck loo...

No comments: