Wednesday, March 12, 2008

stylo week...

2day i start the stylo work d...
tis week u do until next wed...
hiaz...die...
my assignment still havent done...
how 2 done?
the time was limited...
how i use my golden time...
i reli scare i cant finish my assignment...
i hope i can did it best...
hiaz...but after stylo week...i juz have 2day half 2 do...
then the redang trip was reach...
then i have 2 go redang d...
after redang trip...i left 1 day 2 reach presentation day...
y the time so limited 4 me?
challenge me....
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the challenge so difficult 2 me...
is like a challenge befor emy in trend...
i noe my in trend also will b tat busy...
i scare i will avoid my dear...
i reli scare...
i keep on ask my self...
i 1 love or future...
but my heart very terrible...
she 1 future...
my heart feel future are bright and nice waiting me...
hiaz...
y i always think 2 much?
my brain always think so detail...
hiaz...i cant control it...
hiaz...
my ambition is b a interior designer...
my lover is u(LKH)...
hiaz...
i scare i day i shud choose either 1...
i reli scare have tis day...
tats is a bad day...
hiaz...

No comments: