Sunday, March 30, 2008

sem 5 term 1 luu...

cant believe the time pass so fast...
now sem 5 term 1 d...
1 more term i going graduate...
fu-yoh...
amazing...unbelievable...
so fast...
i still rmb the 1st day v enter tis college...
and our happy foundation...
then now nid in-tren d...
nid 2 b mature a bit luu...
working luuu...
very excited and worry about my in-tren...
dunno will happen wat silly things...
which is my 1st job leh...
hehe^^
my 1st job can earn how much leh...
tats cant imagine in my future man...
hehe^^
but happy tat can make my ambition came true...
tats wat i happy...
hehe^^
so great coz quite few ppl can make the dream came true...
but my dream and ambition...is almost the corner...
i juz nid 1 mor e big step and my hardworking 2 make it true...
i will gambateh~
i want change my life...bring out my future...

No comments: