Wednesday, March 26, 2008

3years anniversary...

2day is our 3 years anniversary...
very grad 2 having you...
this 3 years very happy 2 be with you...
you are the best in my heart...
no one can replace you...
you are my only...bebe...
all the words above are very old school...but really came from my heart...
you always give me surprise in my life...
you are the only know what i need and what i'm thinking...
you always try 2 give me what i need...i really very thanks you...
although u always said me fat...said me troublesm...said me noisy...
but now we 2gether 3 years already...so amazing...
our love very amazing...
T.T
i really very need you...
i cant imaging when i lost you...
that day at redang when snorkelling...
suddenly i cant found you in the deep and wide ocean...
i feel my heart get crazy and lost....
amost i'm going cry on that time...
i know you wont get what i'm feeling that time...
cause you are the person when playing or busying somethings you will froget me...
i try many times already...
example like that day when go see shark...
you juz dun care me...where am i you also dunno?
i hurt and shout like hell you also no feeling...
that time i really feel sad...
this is you...i will remember...
hehe^^
ho~ho~I LOVE YOU...


No comments: