Monday, December 27, 2010

wuhoo...!!!
this year although is a silent x'mas
that i had....but...!!!
i got few present ohhh~~~
i got a secret present, a fred perry bag :) and a rose~~!!!
cool~!!!
sound not bad....at list i have 3 present from 3 different ppl~~!!!
hehe.....very happy...
2011 coming la...
i going to be 23 years old soon....
my last wish of the year is....
i hope i will be more happy on the coming year...!!!
wuhoo....................!!! dont let me over stress and too over exhaust la....
doctor said i cant always over exhaust already.... :(
going 23 years old....reli damn fast....what is my next target ??
this year i get my baby white car already...
i target 2 more years...to get my own success career and house....
what you think...?? can i...??
2 more years is 25 years old la...........................!!!
getting older and older.....
can i married before 30 years old...?? :)
next year i wish i reli can work more hard play more hard...!!!
wuhoo~~!!!
hope to get few trips as my reward for next year...!!!
yeah~~!!!

No comments: