Monday, December 20, 2010

wo fei lai le....!!!

wuhoo...!!!
just back from singapore...
nice visit my best friend
and he bring a lots of fun for me
when i was stress....tq tq
:)
will miss you....hehe
u dun cry without me and bra ya^^
we will go visit u as soon as possible....if we can
hehe....^^
brought some stuffs from there for my bro and sis...and for myself
cool....but the not cool things is...........................
i cant go in universal studio.......................damn it...!!!
angry shit standing in front of the gate.....!!!
i like the christmas feel at singapore....
i hope next year i can get more and more christmas feel at different country....
can i............??
altho alone....i also dun mind....is cool~~!!!
i love christmas...!!!
i love that feel so much...
bring all the happiness to me.....
happy...!!!

No comments: