Tuesday, August 19, 2008

why so complicated?...

everythings was ike very complicated....
relationship...job...family...ur lover...etc.
many many things else...
juz try 2 not 2 think...
try not 2 not 2 think is hard 2 every one...
juz try think in positive ways...
tat will be better and better...
"talk is easy then do...i noe~"

i'm starting 2 worried...
worried wat?""i aslo dunno"
worried 2 much things...make myself no confidence...
"i lost my confidence'
how 2 bring back my confidence who can tell me...
i wan 2 noe...
sometime feel lost my way...
dunno where 2 go...
i juz try 2 go back 2 the began...
try 2 be myself...
alwasy try and try...
i also tell myself i will change i will change...
but i really haev change...
juz when i change...
many things happen...many things nid 2 change 2...









TO YOU:
can i ask u somethings???
-did u appreciate me?
-did u appreciate our relationship?
-did u rmb wat tell me?
"u said u will tell me everything"
"but u din do tat"
"make me sad...and disappionted"
- am i important????
T.T
"LAST NITE...u dun 1 chat wif me in the phone...i was thinking...did u sms-ing wif her...tats y u dun chat wif me...coz u seldom do tat...u always chat wif me at list 30 min...but...last nite...5 min onli...u call me 2 close the phone...then i ask u why....u juz tell me...i dun 1 talk 2 much...and feel me farn...and dun 1 argue...wat happen? i also talk nth...tats y u make me think nonsence on u...u also like tat...sumtime i noe u wont tell me...so i go ask u...but u feel me farn...coz when i ask u... u onli will tell...if i no ask...i dunno anything...u noe...??"
"HOPE U NOE WAT I'M THINKING"

No comments: