Monday, August 11, 2008

36 days...more

wah....36 days more to go...
the time pass so so so so fast...
my intern juz left 36 days...
erm...until now learn a lot of things...
example how 2 talk wif some one nonsence....
how to treat some one unuseful in office...
"but also learn many format of auto cad and 3d max laa..."
hehe^^
until now can feel tat...
id have many ways 2 live...
hehe^^
not bad...

very funny...
last saturday my boyfriend's mum...
juz noe i'm study id and now is intern...
she like very surprise...
izit i'm not look like a interior designer...
wat i'm look like?????
"erm...let me think think"
"tis is a great question"

i wan 2 do part time ah....
not enuf money 2 use...
who can gimme job...
where can i find the part time job...
any one need me 2 help them design...
pls call me...or send me a comment...
i need work...
pls gimme a great part time job...
i need money 2 live...
keke^^

sit in the office until my back pain...
life so sadness...
life so boring...
need some surprise...
who can gimme surprise...
pls...

No comments: