Wednesday, February 9, 2011

since the 1st day of work...i already damn damn damn damn busy until today....everyday suppose i start work at 11am...but 9am sure some one or contractor call me.....ask me go site work...why me??!! i hate it so much......
everyday no time breakfats no time lunch...everyday in bad mood and angry every morning...rush every morning to site or office....always me....
today i am damn not feeling well....
i am tummy pain and headache....
but i still have to work...someone at home relaxing said he is sick...but i still in office alone work work work....
damn unbalance and angry...!!!!

i feel like crying in office now....T.T
damn angry and sad.....work die me is best ever...........!!!!

i am i ahev to work tomorrow?? i dont think tomorrow i am off day too...

No comments: