Saturday, August 21, 2010

This days i saw many things surround us like changing so fast. Make me can't imagine tomorrow i will be like how? Kind of big change surround me... Friends, environment, attitude, business, time, money.....etc....all change so fast. I was wondering can i reach my target? Many target i have point to but just waiting me to reach it. Can i?

For me currently i just need a rest and a nice trip. That can make me happy and rest. The next trip for me is at September 22. I was excited waiting that day coming and go crazy on that. This year moon cake festival at oversea. Although not far just thailand phuket and krabi but is enough for me. The next trip i waiting is Hong kong, Taiwan and Bali. Mostly it will be at next year. But hopefully end year.....but i know cant make it. Cause of busy........haiz....sad....

Really hope i can get my target. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................

Wish me..........LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: