Saturday, June 19, 2010

since dunno when i already slowly cant feel "weekend"
"weekend" this stuff also walk far away from me
feel like i reli a crazy labour
non stop work in my job
i miss "weekend"
when "weekend" will back to me??
where are you "weekend"???
since starting this new job...
all my time already mess up with all my frensss
they holiday i work...
they work...i holiday
cant match them
sound so sad T.T
just miss last time...........
now all the time my working time confusing me
i always dunno today is which day.......
monday?? wednesy?? saturday??
so confuse...
and i just left my night time for freelance job
sometime feel to give up my freelance
because realy tiring me all the time
i cant sleep well
not enough sleep
stress
will all this make me crazy??
really wondering...............
nowdays i really be a superwomen already...
work and eat like no time........
always put myself in working...
no time accompany every people around me
am i right??
i feel i am like not appreciate...
but the reason is i no time appreciate
haiz.......
timeless always in my dictionary
this is the kep word for me
TIMELESS
i always rush myself do all the things not in my range
make myself so suffer
but at the end
when i done
i feel so happy...
this the feel always does
nowdays i can present well
and talk well in front many ppl
i wont scare anymore....
after i get this new job
i learn a new way to survive
this is the nice step out for my career
waiting for my brightly future

No comments: