Sunday, February 7, 2010

almost cny soon...
for me no feel at all...
izit when you grow up older and older...
will feel those celebration day is such a boring day???
but this year chor 1 is valentine day
for those couple sure buying present
and thinking how to celebrate it
for those single also no need sad la...
coz that day is cny chor1
go collect angpau lo....
for me???
sure is a boring day....
haiz....T.T
but i still got many fren^^
is ok for me...
i prefer my lovely fren...
coz my previous valentine also not much special
so for me this day is no special at all
mayb for many of my fren there is a happy and excited day
hmmm...........
all the people are busying preparing cny
what do u all do now???
i am online-ing...
haha^^
coz not my job at all....
and chor5 i have to start work...
so fast...
erm...mayb is a good scene
coz i not need boring at home....mayb la...:P
but still too fast for me....hehe^^
i love my life now...
i am addicted to shisha~~~
come come come
anyone wanna join me~~
[crazy d~]

No comments: