Saturday, August 29, 2009

BEWARE!!!!

Everyone....BEWARE of this bloody shit fucker...
he is a player.....damn it....
just now i saw my friend joanne post a post on her blog....
i saw already is damn fuck off of this asshole shit guy....
he can invite a girl without recognize that people and join his fucking party at zouk with private room....damn it....
and using the shitty word to flirt to my friend.....vomite**

'do you ONS
if yes tomolo night meet you at zouk,
after that i got a room at nikko hotel'

'my skill is good.you wont forget. Later you might want more. Somemore i more leng chai then yr current dude'

Again. Saying me 'NOT that EXPENSIVE'!!!

after i saw joanne post....
i go facebook....check my friends list.....
ONLY...
i realize that fucker on my list......
shit........damn it..........
EVERYONE PLEASE BEWARE THIS FUCKER.......
WEIKIN LEE....FUCKER........

No comments: