Sunday, July 27, 2008

moody...

bad mood....
in tis week...my mood damn bad...
and damn stick 2 my bf...
but he also not free...
like 2day sunday he also nid 2 work...
no time accompany me...
i noe work is important...
can u pls take care yourself...
last nite...u said u go celebrate birthday wif ur fd...
u said ur fd birthday...
actly i tot i can accompany u go...
hiaz...
but u go home late after work...
and u din ask me wheather did i wan 2 follow...
so i also din mantion i 1 go wif u...
then u said after celebration u will come fetch me up...
but i wait so late d...
u also no come...
tat moment i already feel u wont come...
when my dad close the door d...
u onli ask me...wat shud i said
sure said dun 1 d lo...
hiaz...
then u go pub wif fd...
hiaz...
wat my feeling...
u noe i stick...
but no time stick...
tat feeling is weird u noe...
i dun 1 u so tired tats y i dun u come find me d...
i keep on cheat 2 myself...
feel loneliness...
feel sad...
i scare lonely...
T.T

No comments: