Friday, May 9, 2008

a tired day...

today very tired ah...
no stop doing 3d max...
use my brain too much...
sit until shoulder and back also pain oo...
very tired tired...
3d max make me crazy...
make my life crazy...
today done few view already...
hiaz...
next week muz show our lecturer lah...
i left few view more ah...
the tired make me a bit lazy...
but the time is limit me...
hiaz...
i always not enough time to use...
why?
hiaz...
tv also less watch already...
still few like timeless...
hiaz...
what to do?
going crazy...
every end of the term make crazy and damn freaking stress...
hiaz...
next term is my in-ternship already...
don't what will happen?
i feel my workmanship still need to improve...
still a lot of step to reach my wish...
but next year april i already done my course...
why so fats to end...
i have a bit sad when think of it...
i feel like sometime i'm wasting time on some rubbish...
i should take tat moment do some useful things...but i didn't do...
what happen on me....
wake up shir....
wake up...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: